Prepare to be impressed! A beautiful home with private hillside location and breathtaking coastal views. The main house was renovated in 2011-2012, by Sea Ranch Designer Bob Hartstock. 3 levels, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, with dramatic living room, floor-to-ceiling windows, masonry fireplace, cathedral ceilings, built-ins and tiled floors. The kitchen has Silestone Quartz countertops, cooking island with gas cooktop. The dining area features a custom-built Ipe wood table and 8 leather chairs. The dramatic glassed-in solarium enjoys white water views, built-in window seats, deck access. The lower level features a family room, private bedroom/studio, full bath and laundry area. The upstairs bedroom enjoys dramatic views, tiled shower, jetted tub and private deck. A detached garage built in 2009, currently used as a game room, has radiant heat, tiled floors, wet bar, vintage 1950's pool table. An adjacent office has dramatic views, full bath and workshop below. Furnishings included.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Meter on Site,Water District
The Sea Ranch Association
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Jetted Tub,Outside Access,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Window
- Family Room
- Great Room,View
- Dining Bar,Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Inside Area,Laundry Closet,Washer Included
- Granite Counter,Island,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Jetted Tub,Outside Access,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tile,Window
- Built-In Electric Oven,Dishwasher,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Central, Fireplace.
- 2. Free Standing,Gas Piped,Living Room,Wood Burning,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Converted Garage,Private,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Common Facility,Lap
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Front,Private, Entry Gate,Uncovered Courtyard, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Landscape Front,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Patty Bettega, Kennedy & Associates
Agent License: 01042567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.