3 + 1 Half
Anchor Bay coastal homestead filled with history, ambiance and charm. 3+ total acres on 2 separate parcels. Ocean views from house and property! Meadow, garden spaces, apples, pear & lemon tree. Minutes to beaches, woods or town, & sunny Banana Belt weather. Main home has views, vaulted ceilings, antique/arched/artisan windows, wide-plank wood floors, 2 bedrooms + den/office, 2.5 bath & spacious country kitchen w/high-end appliances. The living room with new French doors leads to lofty ocean view deck. A separate, renovated coastal cottage has vaulted ceilings, craftsman-style windows & full bath. A detached studio space/former garage - offers many possibilities. A yurt with wrap-around deck for your yoga or studio space. And a separate workshop building for your projects. Enjoy high-speed internet access (Further Reach), well & water storage ozone & UV purification system, new HVAC system in the main home, whole house generator & so much more.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet, Bathroom - Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Window
- Family Room
- Cathedral/Vaulted,Deck Attached,Great Room,Open Beam Ceiling
- Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area,Space in Kitchen
- Dryer Included,In Kitchen,Laundry Closet,Washer Included
- Other Counter
- Master Bath
- Fiberglass,Shower Stall(s),Tub,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range,Hood Over Range,Tankless Water Heater
- Laminate, Wood, Painted/Stained
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Free Standing,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight(s),Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Converted Garage,Guest Parking Available,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Wood, Cedar, Shingle, Redwood Siding
- Uncovered Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Misc,Private, Uncovered Deck. Landscape Misc,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Patty Bettega, Kennedy & Associates
Agent License: 01042567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.